Powered by Blogger.

♥ MEG'S PICKS ♥

Style Crush: Statement Earrings


Owning a jewelry boutique, you might expect that I am dripping in jewels at all times.  Hardly.  Most days, I wear simple studs (usually these) and either my Grande Monogram or my Roman Numeral Necklace.  I have pretty simple taste.

I do, however, love to perk up a simple outfit with a great statement earring.  A simple sweater and jeans looks so much better with a flash of sparkle.
A summer dress becomes party ready with fun tassels.  I think earrings are the easiest thing to throw on to transform a look.

We have some really amazing earrings right now in the boutique.  I'm pretty good about not helping myself to the inventory, but these and these have found their way into my jewelry box and have been on pretty heavy rotation ;)

Here are some more of my favorites:

Charlotte Earring Amethyst

Crystal Gem Stud

Classic Monogram Stud

Harper Earring

Petal Leaf  Drop Earring

Soiree Earring Turquoise

What's your favorite?





No comments