Powered by Blogger.

♥ MEG'S PICKS ♥

Pink Christmas



I'm dreaming of a pink Christmas...
You know that's actually true, I really would love a pink Christmas.  While I love all of the traditional red and green decorations this time of year, I (not so) secretly would love to have a pink Christmas tree.  A few years ago, I set out to find a pink tree, but wasn't able to find one that I liked that was
actually in my budget.  So I settled on the white and I look forward to putting it up every year.  It definitely gets mixed reviews.  Girls seem to like it ;)  Guys don't seem to understand it ("It looks like a department store display" is an actual quote). But I love it, so that's all that matters :)
But if I really had my way, my house might look like some of these:


The ultimate pink Christmas tree.



Pretty pink packages for under the tree.



Pink tree too much for you?  Compromise with a cute pink ornament.



Let the whole neighborhood enjoy a pink wreath.



Add just a little pop with a pink pillow.



Sip some pink hot chocolate while enjoying your favorite holiday movie.  I have got to try this!



Shop more pink holiday decor:

No comments