Powered by Blogger.

♥ MEG'S PICKS ♥

Five Ikea Hacks I Need To Try



So, one thing you know about me:  I love to scroll through Pinterest.  One of my favorite things to look at?  Ikea hacks :)  Which brings me to today's lesson about me:  I love Ikea.  Seriously, I'm not even joking when I say I was just there this afternoon.  Whenever anyone says they are going there, I hop on the car and tag along.  Do I need something every time I go?  Of course not!  But I just love
wandering through that place.  It's kind of like my Disney Land, haha.

So naturally, I love to seek out the pieces that I have seen hacked on Pinterest.  I would love to try all of these.  Will I?  Maybe...  Probably not.  As I've said before, most DIY projects look much better in my head than the finished product ;)  If I ever do get up the courage to try one, though, I will be choosing from this group.


Ikea Vittsjo table hack on Kristy Murphy DIY (table shown is discontinued)


Ikea Vittsjo shelf hack on Gilded Maven


Ikea Ribba frame hack on Annabode + Co


Ikea Rast dresser hack on Sincerely, Sara D


Ikea Sunnersta cart hack on Style Me Pretty (updated version of cart shown here)

A little gold spray paint, some marble contact paper, and mirrors?  Maybe I actually could pull some of these off.  If I ever do try, you'll be seeing them here!!



No comments