Powered by Blogger.

♥ MEG'S PICKS ♥

White Jeans Four Ways



I love the look of white jeans in the summer. Actually, I love the look of white jeans year round, but particularly in the summer ;)  I recently had a conversation with a friend who said she loves her white jeans, but was worried that the trend was over.  My response?  "Never!" 

White jeans are as classic a look as blue jeans and there are so many different ways to wear them.
 Above are four different ways to wear one pair of white jeans.  I used the AG skinny legging because they are my all time favorite jeans.  But I think any of these would also look great with a flare (just switch out the flat sandals for something high!).

I have never met an embroidered top I didn't like.  Seriously, I would buy them all if I could!  Pair it with platform wedges for an easy day time look.  

All white?  Yes, please!  Nothing says summer like a crisp, all white look.  I love the way this lace top adds texture and interest.  And the nude sandal is the perfect soft touch.

The off the shoulder trend is everywhere this summer and I think it is great!  This navy OTS top and white jeans is such a classic summer combination.  Two tone flat sandals make it an easy look for running around.

White jeans in the evening?  Of course!  Why not?  Pair them with a dressier top and head out!  Throw on a pretty heeled sandal to complete the look :)


shop the look:

No comments