Powered by Blogger.

♥ MEG'S PICKS ♥

Sea Salt Spray



Summer can be a tough time when it comes to hair. I know I'm not alone on this one. Hot, humid temperatures make me want to just keep my hair in a topknot from right about now until mid-September.

And last summer, that is exactly what I did.  It's the perfect wash and go look.  This year, however, I
did not think ahead.  I got long bob in the spring that I was just thrilled with.  A little longer in the front and shorter in the back, so fun!  But now, as the weather is heating up, I am finding I can't throw my hair up with the ease I was used to.  

At first, I was lost as to what to do to fight the humidity.  Then, I decided to try a sea salt spray.  I decided to try the Not Your Mother's Beach Babe because I had read good things about it.  My hair is wavy/curly and I have to say, I love this spray!  I can spritz it on and let my hair air dry for a beachy, tousled look.  But most days, I spray it on and blow dry my hair and it really helps fight the humidity.  Problem solved :)  Careful, a little goes a long way!


Get the look:

No comments