Powered by Blogger.

♥ MEG'S PICKS ♥

Podcast Playlist: Mystery Show


I know I'm late to the party, but I have finally discovered podcasts.  Don't laugh, I said I know I'm late ;)  I don't know why I have avoided them for so long.  There are so many great ones out there!

My friend Kirsten told me about Mystery Show months ago.  She made me agree to listen to it and of course, I agreed.  And of course, I put it off and then forgot about it.  But last week, as I was leaving
for my daily walk, I decided to shake things up and listen to an episode instead of one of my usual playlists.  I'm so glad I did!  I love Mystery Show and have been telling everyone I run into that they must listen to it.  And so now, I'm telling you :)

So, in a nutshell, Mystery Show follows Starlee Kind, an investigator, as she solves mysteries that no one else possibly could.  Except they are silly little mysteries that really only effect the person who has brought them to Starlee in the first place.  But it's so fun to listen to her unravel these stories.  Along the way, she interviews people and often veers off topic as she talks to them.  Of course, she always ends up solving the mystery for her client, but it's the route she takes to get there that is so entertaining.

If you're into podcasts (and I am definitely now an official convert!), you must add this one to your playlist.  "A mystery isn't a mystery if you know too much." ;)






No comments