Powered by Blogger.

♥ MEG'S PICKS ♥

Inspiration Necklaces



If you were to ask what the most popular collection is at Sparkle & Whim, the answer is easy.  The Monogram Collection definitely gets the most attention.  But if you were to ask what my personal favorite collection is?  Again, that's easy.  I love our Inspiration Necklaces :)  I don't think I can even pick a favorite out of the group.  I just think they're all so adorable.

This is the collection I have had the most fun putting together.  From picking out the actual pieces, to finding the perfect quote, to putting them together, I have loved all of it!  I love that there are so many choices, so there is something to fit any personality.  I think they are the perfect gift (or gift for yourself)!  They're just so special and thoughtful.  Which is your favorite?











No comments