Powered by Blogger.

Summer Reading


I'm not sure why, but I have definitely been slacking on my reading lately.  I go through phases with reading.  I will devour book after book and then, nothing.  But I have been in a particularly long dry spell and I am determined to snap myself out of it.  I blame Netflix ;)  At the end of a long day, it just seems easier to turn on a show and tune out everything else.

Remember in school getting those dreaded summer reading lists? And then trying to jam in all of that reading the last week of summer break?  Well, this summer I have compiled a list for myself.  Except this time, it is full of books I have been wanting to read or authors I love.  This time, I'm excited to get to my summer reading.  Here is my list, read along with me!






Happy reading!



No comments