Powered by Blogger.

Style Crush: Stripes




Is it just me, or does summer just call for stripes, stripes, and more stripes?  I find that every season, I purchase a new striped dress and it instantly becomes my new favorite thing.  Seriously, ask my friends and family.  It is my standard summer uniform :)

Stripes in the summer just always seem appropriate.  I will throw on a striped dress with a tassel necklace and sandals for work and then dress it up for dinner with wedges.  For a more casual look, pair a striped tee with white shorts.  Have the perfect solid dress?  Change it up with striped espadrilles.  The possibilities are endless!










2 comments

Katelyn Chef said...

You got the trend on point-fab new blog xo, Katelyn
Theyellowspectacles.com

Meg Allen said...

Thanks, Katelyn! I had to stop myself from buying another striped dress yesterday- can't stop!!