Powered by Blogger.

Chic Sunglasses Under $10




I believe there is a time and place to spend money on fashion. A great, classic winter coat? Yes. A good cashmere sweater? Of course! A statement watch? Bring it on! 

 When it comes to sunglasses, however, I come up a little short. I know my friends love their Gucci, Prada, and Chanel sunglasses, but I just can't seem to get on board.  My favorite sunglasses are from Target. I have been wearing them for years, they are the perfect shape for my face, and the style is totally classic.  And I'll bet I paid under $10 for them (like I said, it's been a while, haha!).

Last year, a friend of mine introduced me to these sunglasses.  I had been looking at a designer style that was soooo similar and guess what?  These babies were $9.99!  There are so many great options for chic sunglasses.  Forever 21, H&M, Target, and Walmart all have amazing selections.  Why spend your money on the higher priced styles?  Save it for cashmere- it won't be summer forever! All of the options below are $10 or less!


Shop the look:

No comments