Powered by Blogger.

$5 Acrylic Tray



You guys know by now, I love ANYTHING with a monogram.  So I've been wanting a monogrammed tray to help organize my desk.  I check on them online from time to time, but, not being a really necessary item, they always seemed just a bit too expensive.  

But then I found this tutorial and I just couldn't resist jumping on it!  And when you seen how easy it is to make, you'll be like, "why on Earth didn't I think of that?!?!"  Oh, and the best part?  Mine actually was less than $5 because the frame was on sale, costing me a grand total of $2.58 plus tax which included the frame and the printing (I opted to have mine printed at Staples using my own card stock for $0.59, but really, come on!!!).

So here's what you need:

Acrylic Frame Box (any size you like- I used 8x10)
Card stock
Photoshop



And here's what you do:

Create your insert image in Photoshop (doesn't have to be a monogram at all!!)
Or, you can just use a pretty paper



Remove the insert from the frame- THERE'S YOUR TRAY!!!


Trim card stock to fit and insert into tray


Accessorize as you like!!


Easiest thing in the world!!






No comments